Facility Reopenings and Updates
- Elsemore Dixfield Family Medicine
- Central Maine Pediatrics
- Central Maine Family Practice
- Central Maine Internal Medicine
- Poland Community Health Center
- Minot Avenue Family Medicine – Lab now open
- North Bridgton Family Practice & Walk- in Clinic – Saturday walk in hours now 9am-3pm
Facility Closings and Changes include:
- YMCA at CMMC
- WHA Gift Shop at CMMC
- Bridgton Hospital – Rotunda doors in the main building will be locked at 5:30 pm each evening until 6am the following day, with the exception of Saturdays (open 6:30 am to 12:30 pm only) and locked all day Sundays until 6 am Monday morning. The Rotunda doors will remain open only during the hours in which Central Registration is staffed.
- Rumford Hospital – The main lobby as well as the back entrance by the cafeteria will be open Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm and will be staffed with personnel to screen patients. Both of these entrances will be closed on the weekends. The Emergency Department entrance will remain the same.
Valet parking will be suspended at Central Maine Medical Center until further notice.
Androcsoggin County Community Food Resources