Facility Reopenings include:
- Elsemore Dixfield Family Medicine – May 18 – regular hours
Facility Closings and Changes include:
- North Bridgton Family Practice & Walkin Clinic – The Clinic will be temporarily changing its Saturday hours to 9am to 1pm effective April 18
- YMCA at CMMC
- WHA Gift Shop at CMMC
- Bridgton Hospital – Rotunda doors in the main building will be locked at 5:30 pm each evening until 6am the following day, with the exception of Saturdays (open 6:30 am to 12:30 pm only) and locked all day Sundays until 6 am Monday morning. The Rotunda doors will remain open only during the hours in which Central Registration is staffed.
- Rumford Hospital – The main lobby as well as the back entrance by the cafeteria will be open Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm and will be staffed with personnel to screen patients. Both of these entrances will be closed on the weekends. The Emergency Department entrance will remain the same.
- Effective Thursday, March 19 through Friday, March 27, the Elsemore Dixfield Family Medicine providers will move to Swift River Family Medicine. Patient appointment dates and times will not change, and Dr. Stephanie Sinclair, Dr. Thomas DeLuca and Kristin M. Arsenault, F.N.P.-C. will continue see their patients at the Swift River practice, located at 430 Franklin Street in Rumford. The Elsemore Dixfield Family Medicine phone number will continue to work during this temporary move. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our patients and appreciate your patience during this time of transition.
- Central Maine Internal Medicine – Hours will temporarily be 8am-5pm
- Central Maine Pediatrics – Hours will temporarily be 8am-5pm; As of March 28, the Pediatric Walk-In Clinic will temporarily close their Saturday hours.
- Central Maine Family Practice – Temporary closure of Saturday clinic as of March 28.
- Minot Avenue Family Medicine – Lab will temporarily be closed as of March 24, but will be assessed daily.
- Poland Community Health Center/Gray Family Health Center – Practices have temporarily been consolidated into one location (Poland) as of March 23. Patient appointment dates and times will not change and Gray providers will continue see their patients at the Poland practice, located at 364 Maine Street in Poland. Please know that the Gray phone number will continue to work and will forward to the Poland practice.
Valet parking will be suspended at Central Maine Medical Center until further notice.
Androcsoggin County Community Food Resources