- Governer Mills – Booster Dose Recommendation for Moderately to Severly Immunocompromised People_FINAL.pdf
- Governor Mills Expands COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Eligibility to All Maine Adults
- CDC Recommends COVID-19 Vaccination to 5 through 11-year-olds.pdf
- COVID-19 Vaccine Emergency Use Instructions (EUI) Information and Resources.pdf
- Request for Vaccine Card/Lost Card – http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/forms/immpact-immunization-record-request
FREE transportation to a vaccination appointments is available through the Maine Department of Health and Human Services
- Individuals with vaccine appointments can schedule rides:
- Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Appointments need to be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Call 1-855-608-5172
- Drivers will drop patients off and return to pick you up 60 minutes or 90 minutes later.
- This service is managed by ModivCare (formerly LogistiCare), with contracts to CAPs and other agencies
The Community Vaccination Line can help people who:
- Do not have internet access
- Need help connecting to or navigating online resources
- Require interpretation assistance
- Are homebound and need transportation
- Have other questions about resources in their area
The line cannot provide faster access to vaccination appointments.
- Call 1-888-445-4111
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.- 7 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.