FREE transportation to a vaccination appointments is available through the Maine Department of Health and Human Services
- Individuals with vaccine appointments can schedule rides:
- Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Appointments need to be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Call 1-855-608-5172
- Drivers will leave patients for appointment
- Pick up is after 60 minutes or 90 minutes
- Managed by ModivCare (formerly LogistiCare), with contracts to CAPs and other agencies
The Community Vaccination Line can help people who:
- Do not have internet access
- Need help connecting to or navigating online resources
- Require interpretation assistance
- Are homebound and need transportation
- Have other questions about resources in their area
The line cannot provide faster access to vaccination appointments.
- Call 1-888-445-4111
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.- 7 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.