For a complete listing of visitor restrictions for Central Maine Medical Center, Bridgton Hospital and Rumford Hospital visit the public COVID-19 visitor restrictions page.
Team Member COVID Testing
- Team Member Covid Testing is available in the ED from 7 am -10 am daily. That testing is by order from Occupational Health or Infection Prevention. During business hours you may call Occupational Health or Infection Prevention to determine the need for a test. The order will be faxed to the ED. After hours, weekend and holidays, you will need to call the Occupational Health on call number (577.6494). If it is determined a Covid test is needed, the nursing supervisor has that order and will fax it to the ED.
- Team member COVID-19 testing
- Maine Urgent Care Topsham is launching rapid COVID-19 testing for CMH team members – Monday, Feb. 8.
- Maine Urgent Care Lewiston will launch rapid COVID-19 testing for CMH team members on Monday, Feb. 15.
- Please be aware that Maine Urgent Care is not a swab and send site. All team members will have a visit with a provider with their COVID-19 test. Rapid testing is available only if Employee Health or Infection Prevention directs you to Maine Urgent Care. When you present for services at MUC you will be asked for proof of ID and insurance.
Team Member Screening: Touch Screen Kiosks
Based on CDC guidance, and in an effort to ensure the safety of our team members and patients, all Central Maine Healthcare team members will be requested to utilize an electronic screening tool each day for signs of possible COVID19 infection before reporting to work. For information on how to signup, locations of kiosks etc. download the documents below:
Hospital Entry and Exit
Team members may only enter and exit hospital facilities using the below approved entrances. We must adhere to this to meet Department of Health recommendations and we appreciate your compliance in this matter. Approved doors are as follows:
Central Maine Medical Center
- 12 High street between the hours of 6 am- 7 am
- 60 High street between the hours of 6 am – 7 pm
- ED between the hours of 7 pm – 6 am
- Hospital main entrance
- Team member entrance at the back of the hospital
- Hospital main entrance
- Back entrance by the cafeteria
Team Member Assistance
- If you are experiencing financial hardship as a result of unexpected childcare expenses, the Employee Emergency Assistance Fund is available. The application is available on the Portal under “Organization Resources”.
- Our Wellness Partners, OMC, have specific services available for dealing with stress management, children being home, physical activity, nutrition, and many more. The Healthy Decisions Portal will be updated with these resources and will be available in the next few days. You can access our Wellness website through the http://www.cmmfhealthydecisions.com website by clicking on the Wellness Tab, or by clicking here: https://cxp.pdhi.com/Portal/Member/f21c5d90-c0fa-4ac3-a85a-08272049e22d.