It is important that all CMH volunteers agree to and abide by a set of ethics as they complete their volunteer duties.
Volunteers agree to:
- Hold confidential all types of information they may obtain.
- Donate their services without compensation or expectation of future employment.
- Not sell goods or services, request contributions or solicit people concerning political or religious groups.
- Be punctual, conscientious and conduct themselves with dignity, courtesy and consideration.
- Bring concerns to the management of Volunteer Services.
- Accept training opportunities to enhance volunteer service.
- Follow health and life safety guidelines set forth by hospital administration.