Central Maine Healthcare is now vaccinating Maine residents 16 and older, students attending school in Maine and individuals working in Maine, including seasonal workers.
Appointments for individuals 18 and older are offered at the Auburn Mall, Bridgton Hospital and Rumford Hospital.
For individuals who are 16 or 17 years old, the only vaccine approved for this age group is the Pfizer vaccine, which we offer only at the Auburn Mall site.
- Minors ages 16 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. Parental consent is required for vaccination.
You must get your booster shot at the same vaccination location where you received your initial dose.
- For Pfizer, the booster is administered three weeks after the initial dose. For Moderna, the booster is administered four weeks after the initial dose.
- The Auburn Mall primarily offers Pfizer. Bridgton Hospital and Rumford Hospital primarily offer Moderna. The vaccine used at a site is subject to change based on vaccine availability.
If you have had any other kind of vaccination, you must wait for two weeks before you are vaccinated for COVID-19.
If you are eligible, please
- Review the information sheets for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
- Print out, review, complete the following:
- Please complete these forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please review these documents prior to your appointment and we will provide hardcopies when we see you.
- Please wear a shirt that will make your upper arm easily accessible for the shot and bring the following to your appointment:
- Proof of Maine residency (driver’s license or other state ID, utility bill with address, or employment verification) or attendance at a Maine school.
- Your photo ID and insurance or Medicare card.
Vaccine availability is limited and we are not maintaining or offering a waiting list at this time.
Please continue to protect yourself and others – both before and after being vaccinated – by masking, practicing social distancing, continuing good hand hygiene and avoiding gatherings.
For additional resources around vaccination, please click here.
Learn About the Auburn Mall Vaccine Site
Thank you for choosing us to provide your care.