Central Maine Healthcare and its associated entities comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Central Maine Healthcare and its associated entities do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Central Maine Healthcare and its affiliated entities:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Central Maine Healthcare Language and Interpreter Services at 207-786-1833.
If you believe that Central Maine Healthcare or one of its associated entities has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Central Maine Medical Center (CMMC)