NEW: Vaccination for youths 12-15 years old begins May 12 at the Auburn Mall site and is by appointment only.
Central Maine Healthcare is now vaccinating:
- Individuals 18 and older at Bridgton Hospital and Rumford Hospital by appointment
- Starting Wednesday, May 19, youths age 12+ can be vaccinated at Bridgton Hospital on Wednesdays, 4 – 6 p.m. Appointments are required and can be made by calling 207-647-6257.
- Individuals 16 and older at the Auburn Mall site by appointment or on a walk-in basis
- Youths 12-15 years old at the Auburn Mall site by appointment only.
- For children who are 12 years old, a parent/ legal guardian must contact our COVID vaccine call center: 207-520-2917 to make an appointment.
Walk-in vaccination at the Auburn Mall is available from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays for individuals 16 and older only. (The walk-in option is for first doses only. Your booster shot appointment will be made at that time).
For individuals under the age of 18, Pfizer is the only authorized vaccine. CMH offers Pfizer only at the Auburn Mall. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. Parental consent is required for vaccination.
Vaccination is available for both Maine residents and non-residents. Individuals do not need to be patients of Central Maine Healthcare.
Please Be Aware:
For Pfizer, the booster is administered three weeks after the initial dose. For Moderna, the booster is administered four weeks after the initial dose.
The Auburn Mall primarily offers Pfizer. Bridgton Hospital and Rumford Hospital primarily offer Moderna. The vaccine used at a site is subject to change based on availability.
Your booster appointment will be made when you come in for your initial dose and will be made for the same vaccination location.
If you are coming to CMH for your booster dose only, please be aware of the timing between doses as described above,
If you have had any other kind of vaccination, you must wait for two weeks before you are vaccinated for COVID-19.
If you need to reschedule your booster appointment, please email COVID.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are eligible, please
- Review the information sheets for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
- Print out, review, complete the following:
- Please complete these forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please review these documents prior to your appointment and we will provide hard copies when we see you.
- Please wear a shirt that will make your upper arm easily accessible for the shot and your photo ID and insurance or Medicare card.
Book Your Appointment
Please continue to protect yourself and others – both before and after being vaccinated – by masking, practicing social distancing, continuing good hand hygiene and avoiding gatherings.
For additional resources around vaccination, please click here.
Learn About the Auburn Mall Vaccine Site
Thank you for choosing us to provide your care.