Central Maine Healthcare is following the State of Maine’s phased plan for vaccination.
We are currently vaccinating members of Phase 1a and Maine residents 60 years and older. We are coordinating with the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention to plan for the vaccination of these groups, which will depend on vaccine availability.
Appointments for these groups are offered at Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Bridgton Hospital and Rumford Hospital.
IMPORTANT: You must get your booster shot at the same hospital where you received your initial dose.
- Healthcare personnel needed to preserve critical healthcare services (For additional information on this category, please refer to the state’s FAQs on healthcare personnel)
- Public safety personnel
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
- Other patient-facing healthcare personnel (For additional information on this category, please refer to the state’s FAQs on healthcare personnel)
Vaccine Eligibility by Age
- We are only offering vaccine at this time to Maine residents 60 years and older.
If you are eligible as part of these two groups, please
- Review the information sheets for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
- Print out, review, complete the following:
- Please complete these forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please review these documents prior to your appointment and we will provide hardcopies when we see you.
- Please wear a shirt that will make your upper arm easily accessible for the shot and bring the following to your appointment:
- Proof of Maine residency (driver’s license or other state ID, utility bill with address, or employment verification)
- Your photo ID and insurance or Medicare card
- If you are part of Phase 1a , bring your work badge.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a member of Phase 1a or a Maine resident age 60 and older, we will not vaccinate you even if you have a confirmed appointment. You will be welcome to book a new appointment when you are eligible under the State’s phased vaccination plan.
Vaccine availability is limited and we are not maintaining or offering a waiting list at this time.
Please continue to protect yourself and others – both before and after being vaccinated – by masking, practicing social distancing, continuing good hand hygiene and avoiding gatherings.
Thank you for choosing us to provide your care.