Services Offered at Central Maine Cardiovascular Surgery
Central Maine Cardiovascular Surgery offers consultations and surgical services for:
- Treatment of coronary artery disease
- Valvular disorders
- Lung nodules and lung cancer
- Esophageal disorders, malignant and benign
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Mediastinal masses
- Abdominal aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Venous ulcer
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Varicose veins
For additional information about the practice visit the Central Maine Cardiovascular Surgery group practice page.
Laboratory, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine
Central Maine Cardiovascular Surgery routinely reports the results of all laboratory, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine services to our patients. If you do not hear from the office by phone or by mail within 14-21 days following your testing, please contact the office.
Treatments and Surgical Procedures
Visit the Vascular and Endovascular Surgery section to learn more about vascular diseases, diagnosis, treatments and surgical procedures.
Central Maine Cardiovascular Surgery
60 High Street
Lewiston, Maine 04240
Emergencies – For any life-threatening emergency, always call 911!
In the case of a non-life threatening emergency, patients can contact the office any time by calling 795-8260.
CMCS’s answering service connects patients with the practice’s on-call physician for after-hours emergencies.
- Patients should ask their pharmacy to check with CMCS about a refill.
- Patients are asked to plan ahead so they don’t run out of medication.
- Patients calling CMCS for a refill are asked to have the phone number of the pharmacy ready.
- Routine prescriptions are filled within 24 to 48 hours.
- Medications will not be refilled after-hours, on weekends, or on holidays.