If you’re experiencing a life-threatening emergency, dial 9-1-1 immediately or go to your nearest ER.
Emergencies happen when you least expect them, but rest assured, Central Maine Healthcare is here when you need us.
We offer three ERs right in the communities we serve – each staffed 24/7 with board-certified emergency physicians and specialty trained team members, plus direct access to specialists, advanced technology and more resources from one of the largest integrated health systems in the state.
From chest pain to trauma, broken bones to stroke, know that expert care is always around the corner.
Why Choose Us?
- 24-hour coverage by general surgeons and on-call access to neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, radiologists, anesthesiologists and more specialists to meet your needs
- Level II Trauma Center, providing specialized care for all types of critical injuries
- Onsite lab and imaging services, including CT and MRI to rapidly diagnose serious conditions
- Chest Pain Center in Lewiston for those suffering symptoms of a heart attack
- Leading-edge stroke care ranked in the top percentile nationwide by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Telestroke and telemedicine neurology, allowing our emergency physicians to consult via video with leading specialists at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston
Express Care for Less Serious Conditions
For non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries that need immediate attention, we offer convenient urgent care clinics throughout our Central Maine Communities. No appointments necessary.