Today, women are seeking convenient and comprehensive healthcare services. The Topsham Breast Care Clinic provides seamless, coordinated plans to maintain breast health and, when necessary, total care and treatment of breast disease.
The Topsham Breast Clinic provides advanced technology, backed by a compassionate team of professionals who understand the fears and concerns of women.
Our team has the support of every medical specialist necessary to make a fast, accurate diagnosis, present aggressive treatment options, and provide follow-up care, counseling and even reconstructive options.
At the Topsham Breast Clinic, we understand the anxiety that may arise between tests, and how frustrating it can be to navigate a complex health care system. Our team is committed to providing you with streamlined, personalized care with the least possible delay.
What is the role of the Nurse Navigator?
- Provide personalized patient guidance from diagnosis to treatment to reconstructive surgery, if needed
- Explain treatment options and technologies, help patients make informed decisions and answer questions throughout the care journey
- Ensure patients receive timely exam results, diagnosis and treatment. Help eliminate barriers to care
- Assist with follow up appointments, supporting the patient throughout the entire care process
- Serve as a well-informed patient resource regarding community support services
- Provide access to a variety of breast health and breast disease educational materials
- 3D Mammography Tomosynthesis
- Genetic Evaluation
- Risk Assessment
- Patient navigation
- Guiding patients through the complex cancer care system to ensure timely diagnosis and treatment
- Clinical Trials, Research, and Quality Studies
- Community Education and Screening.
- Support groups facilitated by a nurse practitioner and counselor, and lending print, video, and audio materials
Conditions & Expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Imaging
- Breast Ultrasound
- 3-D Mammography (Tomosynthesis)
- Digital Diagnostic Mammography
- Digital Screening Mammography
- Medical Oncology
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- Plastic Surgery
- Risk Assessment
Appointment or More Information
To request an appointment call 207-798-6350
Hours of Operation
Tuesdays to 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
The Breast Care Clinic is conveniently located at 105 Topsham Fair Mall Road in Topsham with free parking.
The Topsham Breast Care Clinic is an affiliate of the Bennett Breast Care Clinic which is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Clinics (NAPBC), which means it has met all of NAPBC’s standards for clinic leadership, clinical management, research, community outreach, professional education and quality improvement.
Breast Cancer Awareness
American Cancer Society
Susan G. Komen