Do you smoke? Did you smoke?
Do you love someone who smokes?
An LDCT chest scan reduces the risk of death from lung cancer by 20%. Smokers or former smokers between the ages of 55 and 80 may qualify.
Early Lung Cancer Screening
Providing CT chest scans for current and former smokers. Smoking is the biggest risk factor in lung cancer, but often lung cancer is diagnosed too late for successful treatment. Early detection is key.
- Lung cancer risk evaluation
- Education about lung cancer screening and LDCT chest scans
- LDCT scan and interpretation
- Follow-up testing and treatment based on LDCT results if indicated
- Referral to smoking cessation counseling and treatment if appropriate
Services are provided by a multi-specialty group of experts in the diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer: radiologists, pulmonologists, medical oncologists, thoracic surgeons, and radiation oncologists.
LDCT scans, follow-up testing and treatment are covered by most insurance plans. Financial assistance may be available to the uninsured. Please contact 207-795-8354.
Screenings are Available at:
Topsham Care Center
105 Topsham Fair Mall Road
Topsham, ME. 04086
Central Maine Heart & Vascular Institute
60 High Street
Lewiston, ME. 04240
Please contact 207-795-3954 to determine eligibility