At Central Maine Healthcare’s long-term care facilities, we offer a holistic approach to your medical, social, and emotional care that is unparalleled by other homes in the area. However, that’s not the only area of focus for us. As all-inclusive, affordable senior living facilities, we want to make sure our residents have fun, fulfilling lives, have all the comforts of home and feel completely taken care of!
What We Offer
- Recently renovated private and semi-private rooms
- 24/7 assistance for all needs, including medication, bathing and other activities of daily living
- 24/7 security and surveillance
- Quick access to medical care at Central Maine Medical Center and Rumford Hospital. On-site medical care is also offered at the Bolster Height’s location, and very close by at Rumford Community Home.
- Transportation to medical appointments within a 15-mile radius
- Care from experienced nurses and certified nurses’ assistants, and certified residential medical assistants
- Nutrition therapy with registered dietitians
- Pharmacy consultations
- Visits from therapy dogs and other resident-centered activities
- Licensed beautician on-site weekly
- Podiatrist services provided on-side quarterly
- Laundry & Housekeeping
Activities & Events:
From regular events like trips to the movies, shopping, and crafts to special, seasonal events like visiting the apple orchard in the fall, picnicking in the spring and Christmas time fun, our activities and events calendar offers something for every type of resident! As part of our activities, we also take residents out to restaurants occasionally, so they can enjoy life just that much more.
We serve three expertly-prepared, nutritious meals per day in restaurant-style and family-style environments, which allow residents to socialize while they eat. We offer a variety of food choices and also offer diets tailored to complement each resident’s clinical needs. Snacks are also available between meals.
We offer registered dietician services to provide our residents with nutrition therapy and help them make healthy food choices.
To get a better picture of what life is like at our residential homes, check out our Facebook pages to see what our residents are up to.
Then schedule a tour today!