The goal of all aesthetic enhancements is to improve the skin and facial appearance. However, there are many different types and choosing the right enhancements for you can be a confusing process.
To book your consultation, call 207-795-6543 or find a location below.
Options to Look and Feel Your Best
Botox® is a protein that is injected to facial areas with deep lines to relax or paralyze the muscle and smooth wrinkles. The injections are used with a very fine needle, and do not require anesthesia. The Botox® treatment lasts three to six months depending on the individual.
Fillers are injectables used to restore volume loss. Central Maine Healthcare offers many different types for different areas of the face.
- Juvéderm®: an injectable filler containing hyaluronic acid, which is a complex sugar naturally occurring in the body that decreases with age. It improves the skin’s elasticity and may be used to improve deep skin folds and to enhance lips. Treatments usually last six months to a year, depending upon the individual.
- Voluma® XC: the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel that can instantly add volume to your cheek area. Its effects can last up to two years with optimal treatment.
- Kybella®: the first and only FDA-approved “double chin” treatment. This filler is an injection of deoxycholic acid, which can improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat under the chin.
These services are likely the ones you’re most familiar with and can sometimes be found in spas. Central Maine Healthcare provides superior results over spas because of our medical grade equipment and product, as well as our highly trained staff.
- Microdermabrasion: finely crushed diamonds expertly remove dead skin on the surfaceof the face. This procedure is ideal for fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne, scarring and overall exfoliation. It requires no down-time.
- Skin Peels: a solution to the face, neck or hands for exfoliations. Also known as chemical peels, these treatments are a several-step process that may require several visits. The goal is to make the skin appear smoother and younger by removing a variety of imperfections such as age spots, acne, etc.
- Facials: designed specifically for your skin type and needs, we offer facials in varying strengths from gentle to highly corrective. A consultation with your esthetician will allow you to decide what strength is right for you.
Central Maine Health also offers Obagi® Skin Care Products(a full line of scientifically formulated, medical grade skincare products) and Jane Iredale Skin Care Makeup® (made with quality formulas that contribute to skincare health) so you can optimize your results.
This injection is used to treat or remove spider and reticular veins and significantly lessen their appearance.
A prescription product used for hypotrichosis (loss or reduction of hair) of the eye. Latisse® is a liquid applied to the lash line daily at home to thicken, darken and lengthen eyelashes.