The goal of cosmetic surgery is different for everyone. For some, the goal is to restore their appearance after aging, stress, childbirth or genetics have taken their toll. For others, the goal is maintenance and prevention. And for others still, the goal is to augment their natural appearance so that they feel more at home in their bodies.
No matter your reason, cosmetic surgery is a highly personal choice that can require significant investment. Central Maine Healthcare understands that and takes your satisfaction very seriously. During your visit, our double-board certified surgeon will take the time to listen, walk through all of your options and answer any questions so you can make the right choice for you.
To book your consultation, call 207-795-6543.
We offer surgeries that address every physical concern, from head-to-toe*:
- Eyelid Lift
- Brow Lift
- Face Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Neck Lift
- Cheek Augmentation
- Chin Augmentation
- Ear Pinning**
- Earlobe Repair/Reduction**
- Cosmetic Mole Excision**
- Augmentation (increases the fullness and projection of the breasts)
- Lift (removes excess skin and tightens the breasts)
- Reduction (removes excess skin and breast tissue; male and female)
- Tummy tuck (removes excess fat and skin and may also tighten abdominal muscles)
- Lower body lifts (abdomen, buttocks, groin and outer thighs)
- Medial thigh lift (inner, mid and outer thigh)
- Upper arm lift
We want you to look and feel your best. If you have any questions or are interested in a procedure not listed on this page, call 207-795-6543.
*Please note that while consultations take place at either our Central Maine Medical Center or Bridgton Hospital location, all procedures (except those marked **) are considered major surgery and will be performed at Central Maine Medical Center.