At Central Maine Medical Center, we’re proud of how we care for our patients’ breast health. Our team specializes in the unique needs of women, from prevention through to surgical procedures. We’ll be there for you every step of the way.
What Sets Us Apart
By coming to Central Maine Medical Center, you’ll get access to one of the region’s leading centers for breast care, the Bennett Breast Care Center. Our specialized center has won awards for the kind of high-quality care we provide. You’ll be safe in our hands and fully supported during your breast care journey. Learn about all breast health services offered at Central Maine Healthcare .
Services We Provide
Breast health is crucial to your overall health, so at Central Maine Medical Center we offer a full range of breast health options listed below.
These options include:
- Prevention and Wellness: Keep on top of your health with preventative screenings and our array of wellness supportive classes and consultations.
- Breast Health: We offer more generalized care for all things related to breast health, from tissue abnormalities to cancer.
- Mammography: Our digital mammography services are important for early detection of breast cancer and other issues.
- Advanced Diagnostics: If we suspect that there is an issue with your breast health, our team at the Bennett Center can use advanced diagnostics to more thoroughly explore what the issue is and how it can be treated.
- Breast Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction: If surgery is needed, we offer a variety of surgical techniques customized to your specific needs. Once you’ve beat the cancer, we can reconstruct the breast tissue for a more natural look and feel, so you can get back to living your life again.
- Maine Breast and Cervical Health Program: If you’ve got a financially or insurance-limiting situation, this program will cover your breast and cervical checkup to help you stay cancer-free!
Learn about Breast Health services offered at Central Maine Healthcare.