We have mammography services at Central Maine Medical Center, Bridgton Hospital and Rumford Hospital.
Locations and Services
Benefits of our Bennett Breast Cancer Center include:
- 3D Mammography (Tomosynthesis) and Biopsy
- Bennett is fully accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Bennett has specific accreditation by the American College of Radiology for stereotactic breast biopsies and ultrasound-guided breast biopsies
- All sites hold certification by the FDA’s Mammography Quality Standards Act
- All sites accreditation by the American College of Radiology
- Bennett offers 3D Tomosynthesis and other sites offer Digital Mammography
- Bennett holds Breast Ultrasound Accreditation through the American College of Radiology
- All sites dedicated Mammographers and Sonographers on-site daily
- Team members include Mammographers, Sonographers, Radiologist, a Breast Surgeon, Breast Nurse Practitioner, a RN, and a RN Breast Health Navigator.
- All sites provide Bone density scans to check for osteoporosis