No matter what your outpatient therapy needs, Central Maine Healthcare offers the care you need. With a full spectrum of diagnostic, therapeutic and restorative services, our mission is to get you on your feet and back to normal activities as quickly as possible after an injury or illness.
Our scope of services also goes beyond care after an acute injury or illness, offering services for patients who need help maintaining mobility and other abilities. All Central Maine Healthcare outpatient therapy services follow nationally recognized best practices for quality care, meaning you can receive the optimal care you need close to home.
Every person is unique and distinct, so the outpatient therapy services we offer are, too. At your first appointment, our first step is to gain a thorough understanding of your needs, your medical history and your lifestyle.
- Orthopaedic/Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Back and Spine Care
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation: Continuing Rehabilitation after Hospitalization
- Balance and Vestibular Program
- Work Injuries
- Hand and Upper Extremity Therapy
- Lymphedema Management
- Pelvic Floor Rehab – Bladder Control–Incontinence Management
- Swallowing Therapy
- Adult Speech/Language Therapy
- Pediatric Speech/Language Therapy
- Osteoporosis Program
- Neurological Rehabilitation