If you’re considering a career in long-term care, you’ve come to the right place. Many members of our staff have been here for decades, and find their work extremely fulfilling. Everyday, you get the chance to help a senior receive superior medical care.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunities at Rumford Community Home, Bolster Heights, and within the Central Maine Healthcare organization
- Good benefits
- Discounts in the community
- Flexible scheduling
- An understanding and committed leadership team
- A family-like work environment
- Tuition reimbursement
- On the job training to help you become a personal care assistant
Current Job Openings:
Visit the Central Maine Healthcare Career Opportunities page to find a listing of current openings.
Under Positions by Facility choose:
Learn more about Central Maine Healthcare by browsing our website.