Using the latest and most advanced screening technology allows our medical team to scan with amazing detail. This allows us to more accurately detect and treat issues earlier. CMH’s Dr. Christopher Foote explains how the ExactVue system improves your quality of care.
Urologists diagnose and treat issues related to your kidneys, bladder and prostate, providing general urology care to males and females of any age.
- hematuria (blood in the urine) which can be caused by kidney stones or abnormalities such as growths or tumors in the bladder or upper urinary tract system
- difficulty urinating
- frequent urination
- urgency, urinary incontinence
- bedwetting (enuresis)
- recurrent urinary tract infections
- elevated PSA and prostate problem
- male infertility
- sexual dysfunction
- sexually-transmitted diseases
- cancers of the genitals/reproductive system/urinary system
- scrotal abscess
- testicular torsion
- Fournier’s gangrene
If you are experiencing any of these conditions speak with your primary care provider to see if urology care is right for you.