Urologists diagnose and treat issues related to your kidneys, bladder and prostate, providing general urology care to males and females of any age.
- hematuria (blood in the urine) which can be caused by kidney stones or abnormalities such as growths or tumors in the bladder or upper urinary tract system
- difficulty urinating
- frequent urination
- urgency, urinary incontinence
- bedwetting (enuresis)
- recurrent urinary tract infections
- elevated PSA and prostate problem
- male infertility
- sexual dysfunction
- sexually-transmitted diseases
- cancers of the genitals/reproductive system/urinary system
- scrotal abscess
- testicular torsion
- Fournier’s gangrene
If you are experiencing any of these conditions speak with your primary care provider to see if urology care is right for you.