Welcome to Bridgton Hospital Imaging Services. We take pride in providing our community with technologically-advanced, up-to-date imaging services — and we believe in doing so with compassion. Our team members are committed to providing you with both quality images and quality care. Thank you for choosing us for your health care needs.
Bridgton’s Imaging Department is all-digital, and offers the following imaging technology and services:
Mobile Open-Bore MRI:
- Two days a week we are able to provide our community with the much needed service of MRI Imaging.
General Radiography (X-Ray):
- Equipment includes new GE digital equipment acquired in January of 2018, upgrading our previous imaging quality.
- Service provided on a walk-in basis 7 days a week for outpatients until 5 pm
Rosina Marie Carlise Mammography Suite:
- We provide screening and diagnostic mammograms on the Hologic Selenia, a 2-D digital unit.
- Services provided Monday through Friday, with some evening hours available.
- We use a GE LogiQ E9 unit, outstanding for sonography of the abdomen, pelvis, obstetrical imaging, etc.
- Scheduled exams are performed five days a week, Monday-Friday from 7:30 am – 4 pm
- We provide Nuclear Medicine, including SPECT imaging.
- Our technologist is nationally certified and able to provide cardiac stress testing, whole or limited bone scans, thyroid imaging, gastric emptying studies and various other exams.
- Services are provided 2 days a week.
- GE Lightspeed VCT 32 slice scanner, which produces images of superior clarity and creates 3D reconstructions.
- Scheduled exams are performed five days a week, Monday-Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Bone Density (DXA) Scanning:
- We provide bone density screenings 2 days a week on a GE Lunar unit to check for osteoporosis.
For a more detailed description of all our services, please visit Central Maine Healthcare.