Have an upcoming joint replacement surgery? Scheduled patients should be sure to join the Orthopaedic Institute of Central Maine (OICM) for a highly informative class and prep for your procedure with confidence.
During this highly informative session, you will:
- Learn more about joints and how they work
- View a presentation on joint replacement surgery
- Go over details about preparing for surgery
- Review what to know about discharge
- Be given an overview of home care and rehabilitation
- Get pain management strategies
You’ll also have the chance to ask any and all questions and connect with other patients on a similar journey.
Classes are held at:
Central Maine Medical Center
Y1 conference classroom
60 High Street
To save your spot at an upcoming class, call (207) 344-2288. We look forward to seeing you!