Masking required at all times in our facilities
While masking requirements for fully vaccinated individuals have been eased for outdoor and some indoor locations, please know that masking is still required at all times at all Central Maine Healthcare facilities. Healthcare organizations follow stricter infection prevention protocols than those in place for non-healthcare settings. Thank you for your understanding.
We’re Open. We’re Safe
Don’t Delay Care
As Maine and the nation face significant increases in COVID-19, Central Maine Healthcare wants to assure you that we are taking every precaution possible to protect your health and safety.
Never delay your care. Health concerns left untreated could develop into bigger problems.
You can be confident that every time you visit us, you will receive high-quality, expert care in a safe environment. You can expect layers of protection from COVID-19, including:
- Screening of all patients, visitors and staff for symptoms
- Documentation of everyone entering in case contact tracing is needed
- Controlled entry points to prevent unscreened individuals from coming inside
- Masks are required at all times inside to reduce the spread of the virus
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of patient care areas by specially trained staff
- All patient-facing staff use appropriate personal protective equipment, with monitoring for proper use
- Social distancing is required inside our facilities
We also offer options to receive care from your home. For non-emergency care, you can take advantage of the following:
- Telephone primary care and specialty care appointments
- Virtual primary care and specialty care appointments over secure video messaging software
- Online appointment scheduling is available for current and new Central Maine Healthcare patients through our patient portal, myHealthLink. Visit www.cmhc.org and click on Patient Portal at the top to schedule your appointment today!
During this pandemic, you will continue to receive the quality care you expect and deserve from us. We are always working to make sure we’re doing all we can to keep you safe.
Thank you for choosing us as your partner in health and wellness.