You can be confident that every time you visit us, you will receive high-quality, expert care in a safe environment. You can expect layers of protection from COVID-19, including:
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of patient care areas by specially trained staff
- Certain areas with high-risk patients will continue to have mask requirements. Check when scheduling appointments.
- All patient-facing staff use appropriate personal protective equipment if requested, with monitoring for proper use
- Social distancing is recommended inside our facilities
We also offer options to receive care from your home. For non-emergency care, you can take advantage of the following:
- Telephone primary care and specialty care appointments
- Virtual primary care and specialty care appointments over secure video messaging software
- Online appointment scheduling is available for current and new Central Maine Healthcare patients through our patient portal, myHealthLink. Visit www.cmhc.org and click on Patient Portal at the top to schedule your appointment today!
During this pandemic, you will continue to receive the quality care you expect and deserve from us. We are always working to make sure we’re doing all we can to keep you safe.
Thank you for choosing us as your partner in health and wellness.