CMMC Hospital Medicine Fellowship Curriculum
Sample Curriculum for CMMC Hospital Medicine Fellowship
Thirteen 4-week blocks to coincide with the CMFMR rotation schedule and consisting of:
- 5-6 blocks of hospital medicine with CMH, including critical care, consultative medicine, rural/critical access hospital medicine and palliative care.
- 2 blocks of pulmonary/critical care medicine.
- 4 blocks comprising nephrology, cardiology, neurology and infectious disease rotations.
- 1-2 blocks of elective time.
- SHM membership and annual meeting attendance.
- Grand Rounds and conference presentation of longitudinal project results as well as research support for publication if applicable.
*Note that the curriculum will be individually tailored to each fellow.